Andover TownCentral ACJ Building Services
Home Login Register Sitemap Contact Calendar Forums Chat
AIM Mortgage ServicesYour advert could be here!

Police Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:27:38 
Andover is covered by the Hampshire Police Constabulary. If your life is in danger you should always dial 999   For all other emergencies call 101
Gas Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:25:00 
In an emergency if you smell gas call: 0800 111 999
Electricity Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:22:25 
For problems with supply contact you own Electricity Supplier. For power cuts call: 0845 770 8090
Water Board Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:18:35 
Southern Water covers the Andover Area. In an emergency or regarding your supply call 0845 278 0845
Childline Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:15:54 
ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK. Children and young people can call us on 0800 1111 to talk about any problem our counsellors are always here to help you sort it out.   The number is an 0800 number therefore it will NOT show up on the telephone bi
NSPCC Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:13:31 
The London Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children was founded in 1884.It changed its name to The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) in 1889. Its aim then was to protect children from cruelty, support vulnerable families, campaign for changes to the law and
Samaritans Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:11:18 
Samaritans provides confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide. Whatever you're going through, whether it's big or small, don't bottle it up. We are here for you if you'r
RSPCA Emergency Services
Created 11/03/2008 10:09:52 
The RSPCA's vision is to work for a world in which all humans respect and live in harmony with all other members of the animal kingdom. If you suspect somene of neglecting or being cruel to animals you can report them to the RSPCA.

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Andover TownCentral - All Rights Reserved......