Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jacz View Drop Down
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jacz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brandy
    Posted: 27 Jun 2008 at 21:44
I love my brandy but now I'm bored with the mixer. I've tried tonic & soda water - Yuk!
I've tried lemonade - gives me toothache! Most fizzy dronka are way too sweet. Neat just knocke me out.
Please help!
johns View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote johns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 23:06
Asbach Spezialbrand is aged for 15 years.

WOW! That is what I say about this. It is the best brandy I have had since leaving Germany 15 years ago.
This makes its younger brother taste like water and that is an amazing brandy as well.
If you like your Brandy, I strongly Suggest you at least try this, if you do, you will love it for the rest of your life. Hug 
www.asbach.de
basil View Drop Down
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Quote basil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 20:36
The best way to enjoy them is to drink them at room - or slightly lower - temperature from a tulip-shaped glass. Don’t hold the bowl of the glass as you want to keep the brandy cool. If it’s warmed, the smell of the alcohol will overpower the aroma of the brandy. Furthermore, cool alcohol is more viscous and smoother in the mouth.

Take our advice and you’ll be able to enjoy the full, rounded scent and taste of fine brandy. Wacko

Edited by basil - 10 Feb 2009 at 20:38
Blaze159 View Drop Down
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Quote Blaze159 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 16:31
I dont like it!
 Post Reply Post Reply