DAVIE, Fla. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbills.c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jokergreen0220 View Drop Down
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jokergreen0220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAVIE, Fla. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbills.c
    Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 06:21
DAVIE, Fla. Zach Brown Authentic Jersey . -- New Miami Dolphins general manager Dennis Hickey stepped to the microphone and apologized for his hoarse voice, explaining he wore it down in recent days trying to build a winner. Hickey then introduced a succession of big acquisitions in the first 24 hours of free agency -- 316-pound left tackle Branden Albert, 300-pound defensive tackle Earl Mitchell and 305-pound defensive tackle Randy Starks. All signed Wednesday. Starks remained with the Dolphins after a brief stint as a free agent, signing a $12 million, two-year contract. He spent the past six seasons with the Dolphins, with only one playoff game during that time. "The moves we made so far just show were close to doing something special here, and trying to bring in some people to help us get over the hump," he said. The return of Starks, a two-time Pro Bowl player, and the addition of Mitchell compensate for the loss of defensive tackle Paul Soliai, who joined the Atlanta Falcons after seven years with Miami. "Pauls a good player," Starks said. "He has been here a long time. Hell be well missed, but we have people who can step up." Hickeys shopping will continue, with additional offensive linemen, a tight end and a linebacker the most pressing needs. The Dolphins are trying to end a 13-year drought without a post-season victory, and theyre eager to put in the past their bullying scandal that involved tackle Jonathan Martin. The acquisition of Albert was a step in that direction. Hell take over the position manned at the start of last season by Martin, who was traded late Tuesday to the San Francisco 49ers for an undisclosed draft choice. "Im going to be here to play left tackle and make a difference," Albert said. "Thats the reason Im here. I feel like its a team I can help the most and make my legacy even better." Albert signed a $47 million, five-year deal that includes $26 million guaranteed. Dolphins officials, accompanied by a couple of players, treated Albert to dinner Tuesday night to celebrate the agreement. "Probably the happiest person at the dining room table was Ryan Tannehill," Hickey said. "He was really excited to have a player of his calibre on our team." Albert will protect the blind side for Tannehill, who was sacked a franchise-record 58 times last year. Mitchell was also part of the dinner celebration after agreeing to a $16 million, four-year deal. Like Albert and Starks, Mitchell envisions better days ahead for the Dolphins. "Im coming to produce and definitely trying to help this team reach new heights," Mitchell said. "Thats my reason for being here. Im trying to get us to a Super Bowl." Mitchell blossomed in his fourth NFL season with the Houston Texans last year, when he became a starter and won raves for the way he clogged the middle. He has been playing defence only since his junior year at the University of Arizona, and he and Hickey both said hes still improving. Alberts reputation has also been on the rise, and he made the Pro Bowl last year with the Kansas City Chiefs. He has had a home the past three offseasons 45 minutes from the Dolphins complex and will now move north, eager to go to work with his new team. "I live in downtown Miami, but I probably wont anymore because of the commute," he said with a smile. "Ive got to find a place close to the facility." Andre Reed Bills Jersey . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Zach Brown Womens Jersey . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Lorenzo-Alexander-Bills-Jersey/ . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. DETROIT -- Holding onto leads late in games has been an issue for the New York Islanders this season. However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night. The Islanders scored all of their goals in the first period. "We just wanted to stick with it and keep playing and not think about the things that could happen," said captain John Tavares, who had an assist. Kyle Okposo, Michael Grabner, Casey Cizikas scored for New York. The Islanders have only won three of their past 17 (3-10-4) and it was Nabokovs first shutout of the season. "I thought we had an extra gear tonight. They might have come out flat, but we did a good job to get on em," Okposo said. Petr Mrazek stopped 16 shots for Detroit. "I thought our intensity in the first period wasnt good enough. They scored on their shots and I dont think we did much. They didnt do much either, but they scored," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said. "The bottom line is we played catch-up all night long. I thought we made it easy on their team. We never got in on their D, we werent physical like we have been, or heavy in the offensive zone." Okposo opened the scoring with 9:03 left in the first when he put a cross-crease pass into the empty-side of the net off the rush for his 12th goal. Grabner got his fifth goal, with 4:53 remaining in the opening period, when his shot from the left circle deflected off the stick of Detroit defenceman Brendan Smith. Cizikas made it 3-00, with 3:05 left in the first period, when he put in a one-time shot from in front of the net. Sammy Watkins Bills Jersey. It was Cizikas fourth goal. "I thought our guys started on time. We got the three goals, but we did some good things out there," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "We battled ... In the end, its the will to compete and I thought we did." Tavares hit the post less than 30 seconds into the second period. Patrick Eaves hit the crossbar and Gustav Nyquist hit the post for Detroit early in the third period. NOTES: Red Wings defenceman Jonathan Ericsson went to the dressing room during the second period with an upper-body injury and did not return. Babcock said Ericsson had been taken to the hospital and his condition will be updated Tuesday or Wednesday. ... Petr Mrazek started in goal for Detroit after Jonas Gustavsson came up with a tender groin and sat out as a precaution. ... The Islanders hadnt played in Detroit in nearly three years. Their last game at Joe Louis Arena was Dec. 31, 2010. ... Red Wings RW Gustav Nyquist returned after missing three games with a groin injury. ... New York LW Matt Martin is from Windsor, Ontario, which is across the Detroit River from Detroit. ... Detroit C Stephen Weiss had sports hernia surgery in Philadelphia on Monday morning. He is expected to miss 6-to-8 weeks and the Red Wings are aiming for him to be back after the Olympic break, which is Feb. 9-25. ... A power outage in downtown Detroit forced the Red Wings to have their pre-game skate on Monday morning in a partially-lighted Joe Louis Arena. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
 Post Reply Post Reply